TRAVEL THE WINE ROADS.Winemakers are proud to share their passion and their wines all over the world. Discovering the vineyards in Burgundy is a treat for your senses. The names of the world-famous grands crus follow one after another along the five wine routes in the region. Vosne-Romanée, Volnay, Pommard, Meursault, Santenay, Rully… To name just a few of the villages you should visit and where you can taste wonderful wines.
During your stay at our hotel, you can discover our selection of wines and taste a “Grand Cru de Bourgogne” while comfortably sitting in an armchair in the lounge.
ENJOY OUR GARSTRONOMY.Our restaurant awaits you with a selection of regional specialties to be enjoyed without moderation. Burgundy is famous for being a major center for gastronomy. The famous 3-star restaurant LAMELOISE, located in the center of Chagny, will stimulate your senses and leave you an unforgettable memory. Ready for an emotionally intense experience?
If you want to have dinner au the restaurant LAMELOISE, you can spend the night in our second hotel, the HOTEL DE LA FERTE, which lies only 30 m away from the restaurant, and leave your car in our parking.
Hôtel de la Ferté
A WIDE VARIETY OF LEISURE ACTIVITIESBurgundy is a beautiful playground, be it on the water, on the ground or in the air. An hot air balloon flight will allow you to discover the magnificent landscapes of our region from the sky. You can also hike, bike, parachute, go paragliding, quad or motorcycle ride.
For complete information, click on the links below.
Bourgogne du sud
Tourisme en Bourgogne
- Randonner parmi les plus beaux sites de la Côte de Nuits, des Hautes Côtes puis de la Côte de Beaune entre Dijon et Santenay
- Déguster les plus grandes appellations viticoles : Gevrey-Chambertin, Chambolle-Musigny, Vosne-Romanée et la Romanée Conti, Clos de Vougeot…
- Naviguer sur les canaux de Bourgogne…
- Escalader les falaises de Cormot
- A Chagny et Chalon-sur-Saône, découvrez le marché traditionnel du vendredi et du dimanche matin.Vous pourrez faire le plein de bonnes choses auprès des producteurs venus de la Bresse voisine.